Responsible Use And Conduct
- In order to access our Resources/ Services, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, email, phone number, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources/ Services. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your accounts.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources/ Services by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources/ Services through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources/ Services, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources / Services are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources / Services is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
Services - Terms of Offer:
Opt Out Procedure:
- You may use the opt out link found in any email solicitation that you may receive.
- You may also choose to opt out, via sending your email address to: [opt-out email].
- You may send a written remove request to DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd sales representatives, while they are calling you, of your desire to opt out from further direct company communications and solicitations, you are agreeing to continue to receive further emails and call solicitations from DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd & ADDRESS Mukund Bld, Near Sebastian Chapel, Murida Fatorda, ,,Margao,Goa,403602.
If you purchase any Services, you will be responsible for paying the applicable taxes. (GST)
Content, Intellectual Property, Third Party Links:
Use of Website:
DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd is not responsible for any damages resulting from use of this website by anyone. You will not use the Website for illegal purposes. You will –
- abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property),
- not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users,
- not resell material on the Website,
- not engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of “spam”, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication, and
- not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website.
By using this Website, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the content and materials on the Website in connection with your normal, non-commercial use of the Website. You may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express written authorization from DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd or the applicable third party (if third party content is at issue).
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any https://oncowitz.com//DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd employees or representatives.
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless https://oncowitz.com/ a digital property of DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
Your use of this website and/or Services are at your sole risk. The website and Services are offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to the Services or website content, or any reliance upon or use of the website content or Services (” Services” include trial Services.)
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd makes no warranty:
- that the information provided on this website is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
- that the links to third-party websites are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein
- as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the products or that defects in products will be corrected.
- regarding any Services purchased or obtained through the website.
Limitation Of Liability
- the use or the inability to use the website content / Services;
- the cost of procuring substitute content / Services;
- any information obtained / Services purchased or transactions entered into through the website; or
- any lost profits you allege.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
conjunction with the Limitation of Liability as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of Services. https://oncowitz.com//DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources / Services, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
- this Agreement or the breach of your warranties, representations and obligations under this Agreement;
- the Website content or your use of the Website content;
- the Services or your use of the Services (including Trial Services);
- any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity;
- your violation of any provision of this Agreement; or
- any information or data you supplied to DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd.
When DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd; your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd to be a material breach of this Agreement. DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd will have the right to participate in any defense by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content / Services, with the counsel of DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltdâ€™s choice at its expense. DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd will reasonably cooperate in any defense by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense. You will have sole responsibility to defend DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd against any claim, but you must receive DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltdâ€™s prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or your use of the Website / Services.
Copyrights / Trademarks
All content and materials available on https://oncowitz.com/, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd.
Agreement To Be Bound
BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING Services, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THIS WEBSITE.
- Force Majeure: DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, or boycott.
- Cessation of Operation: DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cease operation of the Website and distribution of the Services.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd and supersedes any prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter contained herein.
Effect of Waiver:
Statute of Limitation:
Waiver of Class Action Rights:
BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO JOIN CLAIM WITH THOSE OF OTHERS IN THE FORM OF A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEDURAL DEVICE. ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE ASSERTED INDIVIDUALLY.
DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website and DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd may, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cancel any outstanding orders for Services. If your access to the Website is terminated, DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the Website. This Agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, to terminate it.
Cancellation And Refund:
BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING Services FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
DexiumTechnologies Pvt Ltd
Mukund Bld, Near Sebastian Chapel, Murida Fatorda, ,,Margao,Goa,403602